The Honey-Banana Hair Mask is a moisturizing deep conditioner that softens the hair and makes it easily manageable. This recipe is amazing and one trial will convince you.
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Almond oil
- 1 Tbsp Palm Kernel oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- Blend banana and honey to a smooth paste
- Add oils and mix well
- Apply mixture to hair in sections and work from roots to end.
- Cover with a plastic cap and let it sit for 30mins
- Preferably, sit under a hooded dryer or hair steamer for 15 – 30 mins
- Rinse out with cool water.
- You immediately notice your hair is soft and manageable.
Will you try this? Let us no in the comment box below. When you do try it, we’ll love to know the results you got…