I love, love this hair mist. I use it to moisturise my hair strands and also for detangling on few occasions. Asides that it is light weight and easy to make, it contains the most important ingredient for hair moisture – Water. Yes! the main ingredient in this mist is water, how rightly so, the hair needs water just as the body does. So, lets dig into our DIY mist….You’ll need:
- 30ml Distilled Water
- 15ml Aloe Vera Gel
- 10 drops Essential oil (s)
- 5 drops Vitamin E oil
- Fill an empty spray bottle with 30ml distilled water.
- Add 15ml Aloe Vera Gel and then 10 drops of essential oil of choice. I usually use lavender, sandalwood or rosemary.
- Add 5 drops of Vitamin E oil. Cover spray bottle and shake well for all ingredients to mix thoroughly.
- Your DIY moisturising hair mist is ready to use…
It is preferable to make in small batches to retain freshness. When not in use, you should keep in a cool place or refrigerate.